Wednesday, March 23, 2022

A Pillowcase Dress Fit for A Princess

    🌷Between larger, more complicated pieces, I like to squeeze in some easy, no-brain-necessary projects and one of those I've done recently is the classic pillowcase dress. A good friend of mine recently passed on a box of linens to me to use as I saw fit. A pair of two old pillowcases with hand embroidery and pink crocheted edges caught my eye, and they seemed to fit the bill for pillowcase dresses. I'm still working on getting a stain out of one, but I went ahead and turned the other into a dress. I used the Pillowcase Dress Pattern from Scattered Thoughts Blog. Very easy directions and process. All I had to do was cut out the armholes and finish the neckline casing for the ribbon and the armhole edges.🌷


🧵


🧵


🧵

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment