Sunday, September 5, 2021

Happy Birthday, Stephen! 💖🎂 Gentleman's Travel Case


It's a hard thing to shop or make for a man who has everything, but there is just one thing he doesn't have: a toiletries travel bag, or as Present Perfect calls it, "A Gentleman's Travel Case."🎩 He just uses a Ziploc bag for ALL of his toiletries while travel (which I can definitely praise for practicality), but he deserves a little better! My grandmother gifted me the craft book I found this little luggage gem packed inside: Present Perfect  by Betz White (click on title for B&N link). The book is chock full of cute little projects, ranging from iPad cases to felt finger puppets. The instructions were very detailed in the text and only used pictures when it seemed necessary.



Due to the double-whammy zipper/velcro combo, I almost passed by it, thinking, "No way!" as I was looking for something to make for Steve. Even after I decided to go for it, I was dumb and didn't follow all the instructions, so construction didn't go quite as planned (there was an ungodly amount of seam-ripping), but still finished it. 😅 Below are the shots of the finished product.








Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment